Translate

Monday, December 17, 2012

Blue Favorites #1 Moroccanoil

I love a well treated hair, and I'm  crazy about mine! I have a long wavy hair that easily gets frizzy, dry and with split ends....and i hate it. It takes huge effort, lots of products and care to keep it healthy and well treated!!

So, I really need to talk about the Moroccanoil products, I am amazed by the quality and the results I have been seeing in my hair, and the difference is huge since I'm using them...the famous argan oil, plus the vitamins are the secret weapon of this brand! And I'm addicted to them!!!


I first tried the Intense Curl Cream, curly/ wavy hair means dry and frizzy....and since I'm using it, just a small amount in the palms throughout the hair still damp, the curls get not only more define but no more dryness, so it really moisturizes without a sticky residue and protects the hair from getting easily damaged. Its a UUAAUU felling!

Then i bought Moroccanoil treatment oil, that i use only in the ends of my hair still damp or even dry. Its an oil but doesn't leave the hair greassy or oily and really repairs and protects the hair from heat or environmental damage.

The last one i tried so far was the Restorative Hair Mask...one word...AMAZING!!! I only use it once a week, its not healthy to give to much protein to your hair. It says to leave it for 5 to 7 minutes, but sometimes i leave it for 30 minutes and you really feel the difference. The hair becomes stronger, smother and more beautiful.

I guess sooner or later i will try the rest of the products, by seeing the results with these ones i believe i will not be disappointed!!



No comments:

Post a Comment