Translate

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Blue Favorites #2 Rockin’ Body™ Luminous Perfecting Body Cream


There is one product that I found a year ago and really love!!!! Its Victoria Secret's Rockin Body Cream, and its brilliant! Now I Know the secret of the VS Super Models to look even more sexy and amazing before their fashion shows...its this cream!



Although it moisturizes, due to the Shea butter and vitamin E, I only use it in special occasions, when I want my legs and body to have that extra touch of shine, like a diamond dust!!!

Its smooth and creamy and illuminates, hydrates and perfects the skin for a healthy, vibrant glow, but not glittery, It also has a subtle and fine scent witch I like a lot. I am a big fan of this one....and if you are with a nice tan your skin will really glow...you will feel amazing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment