Translate

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Blue Favorites #4 Guerlain Les Ors Meteorites Perles Light Diffusing Primer

I'm not the kind of women that wears a lot of Make Up! I love a light and natural make up, just enough to enhance my natural features.

Even using very less it is important, depending on the occasion, to choose the right products for the right effect.

One of my favorite primers for a light MakeUp is the Guerlain Les Ors Meteorites Perles Ligth Diffusing Primer. This MakeUp base primer utilizes gold pearls that are sightly tinted with white, peach, gold and pink to brighten and illuminate the skin helping to set and fix the MakeUp.
Though it uses silicone base ingredients it does not give that awful silicone-like feel. On the opposite it feels like water based with a very light texture blending out easily in the skin giving a softer and smoother appearance to it.

Because it gives a smooth radiance and sightly gloomy appearance,  I recommend it exclusively with liquid and light foundations. Using it with powder or to mate foundations will kill the gloomy effect.

Personally I love to use the Guerlain Les Ors Meteorites Perles when I'm a bit tanned with a good BB Cream!!! The result is just perfect!

Photos: the blue chic

No comments:

Post a Comment