Translate

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Blue Favorites #6 Moisture-Rich Body Lotion with shea butter by Clarins

Photo: the blue chic

I just love moisturizers and can't live without. I have my favorites and hardly change for new, though once in a while I do try new ones...

Today I will be talking about one of my favorites. One that I usually save for Summer when my skin is more dry, and believe me here in Qatar the skin can really suffer not only because of the extreme weather but also the water.

Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion is like a little treasure for the skin, it's rich, creamy but not greasy and has a great aroma.

The benefits of this Clarins Moisture Rich Lotion are set to minimize signs of aging or the damages caused by the sun, cold, heating and air-conditioning.

Besides the classic Clarins signature plant extract formula, this brilliant body lotion has a oil-rich formula that contains good amount of Peanut oil, Shea Butter and Candlenut extract, AHA's that give and keep the skin radiant and Orange Blossom extract to tone.

What else can I say… Well I just Love It, specially my skin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment