Translate

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Julia Roberts the new face of Givenchy


The gorgeous Julia Roberts is the new face for the French House Givenchy in it’s Spring/Summer 15 campaign!!!!! And I just love it, she looks modern and stunning in the minimal black and white look!

Riccardo Tisci, the Artistic Director behind the brand explains why Julia is the perfect match for the brand:

 "I think that she represents such a mature woman... For me, Julia is many things. She has this strength as an actress, but she’s also this beautiful American woman. She’s a big star, but she’s not a paparazzi or a blog monster. It’s going to be my tenth year at Givenchy in March, so I wanted to represent the woman who is more mature, beautiful, talented, but also unpretentious.


So don’t you think she is in fact the perfect choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment