Translate

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Golden Globes 2015 The very Best….

Let’s take a look at my favorites….

Dear Emma if you see me…better to run away…I WANT this Lanvin for myself!!! It’s my favorite one.
So chic and so cool! You just rock it!!!

Emma Stone

Dakota Johnson in Chanel Haute Couture and Rauwolf bag…this bold metallic dress is just stunning, stunning…I love it!

Dakota Johnson

Julianne Moore she always sets the bar high and never goes wrong...this beautiful Givenchy haute couture and Chopard jewelry suits her so well….I’m not a fan of feathers but its a Fabulous dress.

Julianne Moore
I missed Lupita in the Red Carpet…and what a great return!!! She looks stunning in this Giambattista Valli Haute Couture! So fresh and vibrant! Love it!

Lupita Nyong'o
And this is a RED GOWN…WOW!!! Taylor Schilling in this Ralph Lauren, Salvatore Ferragamo bag and Tiffany & Co jewelry gave a lesson to the girls how to wear a red dress….

Taylor Schilling


Not a fan of yellow…but Naomi Watts just killed it in this glamourous Gucci and fabulous statement Bvlgari jewelry.  Reminds me a vintage glamours Hollywood look with a modern touch of sophistication! Just perfect!

Naomi Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment