Translate

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Blue Favorite #3 Clarisonic


We girls all know that a clean skin looks smother and radiant and it's the first step towards a healthier and beautiful skin!

I saw many times Clarisonic in Spa's for facial treatments usage. I always wondered if I could get one of those miracle devices for my personal use. 
Guess what?! My beautiful blue Clarisonic is living happily with me now, so I can pamper my skin everyday.... How perfect is that?

Clarisonic is actually recommended by Spas and dermatologists and uses a patented sonic brush with a frequency of more than 300 movements per second to clean and remove 's gently 6x more makeup and 2x more dirt and oil than regular cleansing products.


I'm in love with it! It's so easy to use, Clarisonic recommends you to spend 20 seconds on your forehead, 20 seconds on your nose/chin and 10 seconds on each cheek. One minute is perfectly enough.

You can take it with you while traveling and even (like me) use it in the shower since it's water proof, besides, it comes in really nice cute colors.


The results are amazing!!! It cleans, clarifies and stimulates the skin.


- Skin much smoother
- When you apply your daily MakeUp, the skin response is much better, even the MakeUp looks fresher through out the day 
- All skin products, like your daily cream penetrates deeper
- Significant reduction of dark spots (I would say that they disappear)
- Blemish reduction

Its so easy to use, with great results. It comes with a brush that should be changed each 4-6 months because of bacterial build up and the bristles can wear down. Clarisonic also has different types of brushes for the different type of skins.

I'm sure if you try it you will not get disappointed! I'm addicted....


1 comment: